At Fellenoord you can take lessons on several levels, from beginner to advanced competition player. We offer lessons for the categories 3 till 9. Each half year 16 lessons of approximately 1 hour will be offered, in summer and winter. The lessons cost €5 per half year per person. There is also a deposit of €25 that will be charged, you will however get this returned if you stick to the training regulations.
- You can sign off for the lesson until 15.00 on the day of the training.
- You can sign off via the dashboard
- If you reach 7 points, your deposit will not be returned (you get 3 points for not signing out and not showing up, 1 point for each time you sign out, even if you still show up).
- If you reach 10 points, you will be dismissed from the training group and you will be put on the reserve list.
- If you do not sign out 3 times, and you do not show up, you will be dismissed from the training group
- If you have an injury or attended a Fellenoord activity on the day of the training please send an email to email@example.com within 2 weeks.
- You can give at most 1 day on which you are not available. We try to keep in mind the rest, but cannot promise anything.
- At least 4 people have attend to let the lesson be continued
- If a training cannot take place, there will be a catch-up training that takes place at the end of the regular training period. Catch-up training will still count for penalty points
- Training will be held, unless you get an e-mail that it is cancelled
- Fill out the evaluation of the lessons (before the deadline) to get your deposit returned
- There is a limited amount of training spots. If the amount is reached, you can be put on the spare list.
- The order of prioritizing members when filling in the training spots is as follows:
- Active members (doing committee work, max 75)
- New members
- Competition playing members
- Normal members
- Late registrations (either active members or normal members)
- Too many penalty points last season (either active members or normal members)
- 1 penalty point: signing off before 15:00 on the day of the training
- 2 penalty points: signing off after 15:00 but before the minute your training starts
- 3 penalty points: not showing up without prior notice
- If you do not sign off three (3) times and do not show up, you will be removed from the training group
- If you do not sign off for the first two (2) trainings and do not show up, you will be removed from the training group
- When the limit of 7 penalty points has been reached, you will be removed from the training group and your deposit will not be returned to you.
- Substituting in another training group has the same rules as for your regular training group. If you do not show up to your substitute training, you will still get 3 penalty points!
- I signed off for the training but somehow got 3 penalty points.
- This means you did not sign off correctly. If you think you did, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org because then there might be something wrong with the system.
- I got 3 pentaly points but I attended the training session.
- This could be a mistake by the trainer. Please send an email to email@example.com within 2 weeks of the training so we can contact the trainer to see if this was indeed a mistake.
- I signed up for the training sessions but I can't find myself in any group
- You probably did not sign up correctly, or some of your account settings are wrong. please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further help.